Saturday, November 16, 2013

Elianto Ultra-define Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown


Hi all!!!

I always told my sis that a well groomed and shapely brow will make a difference in one's look even when no other makeup is on.

So when Elianto with LolaBox gave me this eyebrow pencil, I'm gladly accepting it.

-*-


This is the product I have, a dark brown color.

-*-



details from www.elianto.biz:

-*-



And here's my result of using it:

-*-


Easy to be used, simple and have a nice color that suits my hair. But there's no brush attached to it, so I have to use my own. I think it would be better if they provide the brush as well.

The brows last as long as I don't swipe them off. Very easy to be cleaned.

PS: On the image, I'm not using any brush, just the pencil alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment