Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Lollipops BB Cream

Bonjour!!

Lollipops has arrived in Jakarta and available at Beauty Box, you may found out more about their store location and other products they carried from here: https://www.facebook.com/beautyboxind.

Now, here it is the BB Cream from Lollipops.

-*-

Packed with SPF 15 the -one shade fits all- BB Cream has a very light and silky texture that reminds me of a tinted moisturizer. In fact, I kinda think it's somewhere between a CC Cream and Tinted Moisturizer than a BB Cream.

-*-

Beside of the wonderful feeling it gave to the skin, the product also have an interesting scent, like fresh floral herbs. I use the BB Cream right after a moisturizer and hoping it will be like other BB Cream I've tried or at least at some level, but it is totally different.

-*-

The terracotta color just blends into the skin without leaving a block of color behind, instead it was a hint of redness. It made my skin look lightly blushed all over.

-*-

I use a compact powder afterwards and decorative makeup afterwards, below is my final look. The BB Cream clearly gives the skin a warmer tone, like there's a sunset way ahead of me and some of the colors from the sunset splashes on my skin. The BB Cream is ultra comfortable to be used all day long, I think it is due to the skincare benefit it carries. The Absinthe toning (which is commonly used for calming the skin), and other ingredients that said to hydrate the skin, evens the skin tone, corrects imperfections, revives the skins and protects from sunlight. Plus the product claim to be oil free as well.

From those details I agree on some like oil free, hydrate the skin, revives the skin, but not so much for the evens skin tone and correct imperfections. Perhaps those results are not significantly visible on me.

-*-



Overall,

It is a lightweight BB Cream that gives the skin benefits like from skincare, light sun protection as well and add a touch of sunset glow to the skin.

Thank you Beauty Box Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment