Tuesday, March 18, 2014

After 7 Days with IOMA

Bonjour!!

After my 7 days trial with IOMA, I'm back to their nifty tools at their counter in Grand Indonesia. I've shared with you my past experiences with IOMA: http://whileyouonearth.blogspot.com/2014/03/first-trials-of-ioma-youthful-moisture.html

And I do have my doubts of looking younger, well, it turns out that my prejudice doesn't fall off the truth.

-*-


Based on the recent skin check, improvements are everywhere, from the less lines, less wrinkle, less bacterial activity to the increasing moisture level. Those numbers aren't lying and something that I can visibly witness are indeed a reality after all. I'm so pleased with the result.

-*-

Please do click on any images to see it on larger view, pay attention on the dates and my before after skin.

Does these means IOMA products really works? It does! And the undoubtedly high-tech machines helps me understand my skin way better, so I know which products or ingredients, or even stuffs I really need to pay attention to. So in a way, IOMA helps a great deal of me understanding my self in terms of my skin condition that actually reveals my health and well-being.

First, I need to increase my intake on water as dehydration on the skin keeps occurring (so I took this lesson from inside and outside), second, I need to touch my nose area less, or use a fairly clean tissue to lessen the bacterial activity (if possible), then I need to stay out of the sun during it's peak or again increase my liquid intake during the day, use products that helps hydration, firming and on some areas, help inhibit the bacterial activities.

-*-


Back to the scanning. On these images (above and below) my lines and wrinkles are reduce, yes, within 7 days. And I haven't use bespoke yet. Bespoke? I'm sure someday we'll get there, it's an awesome products from IOMA that precisely made for the skin accordingly.

-*-

Below is the pores condition showing the bacterial activities, on the right image is the before (so not pretty) and the left side is the after 7 days. Improvement, improvement, improvement.

-*-

It turns out I need those scrubs after all, on the areas shown below, nose, below the nose and areas around the mouth. These images helps me get the precise locations, neat isn't it?!

-*-

Don't forget, all of these skin check at IOMA is free, make your way to Seibu, Grand Indonesia, Jakarta and get your skin check asap. You'll get the idea of your skin condition at the moment, what kind of products and ingredients needed by your skin now, and if possible, try them.

-*-


And like me, I'm going back home with another range needed by the skin based on the skin check.

-*-




See you on my next 'adventure' with IOMA.

Thank you IOMA Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment