Monday, March 3, 2014

Sebamed Anti-dry Derm-Soft Wash Emulsion


Hello sunshine,

yes, it's hot, post after post after post will be about me complaining the heat, I'm sorryyyy but I really dislike being in the heat and frankly turning on the air con 24/7 also not good for the skin and general health as the air doesn't really circulate. Plus we do more damage to the environment too, so hooray for fan (or going to the mall and enjoy free air con).

Now, what comes as a result between heat and me, equals sweat and need more showering. That's also the reasons why so many body cleanser are being review at my blog lately ^__^

Here's another one, the one that suits my needs just nice, Sebamed Anti-dry Derm-Soft Wash Emulsion.

-*-

Details from http://www.sebamedindonesia.com/:

Reliable skin protection against irritation and
dryness through lipid erosion; safeguards and
conserves the skin′s moisture balance
  • Supports and protects the natural barrier function of the skin’s acid mantle
  • With the pH value of 5.5 of healthy skin
  • Mild wash active substances combined with skin-related amino acids
  • 100% soap and alkali-free
  • Protects against dryness and irritation during cleansing
  • For face and body
  • Protects against lipid erosion
  • pH 5.5
  • Panthenol regenerates and balances the moisture content of the skin
  • Makes the skin soft and supple
  • Economical in use

-*-

One thing came into my mind when reading mild wash, anti-dry formula, emulsion, and smoothes the skin, somehow all I can think of is a lotion kinda texture, no bubbles and no cleanliness whatsoever. But not with Sebamed Derma-Soft Wash Emulsion. The product still lathers nicely and the bonus part for me is it can be used for face and body too.

-*-


The soap and alkali free product still lathers up nicely (not much, but enough), and the skin still get that clean feeling in the most comfortable way possible. Now as I'm pregnant, the skin on the tummy area stretches as far as needed. So on those stretches, the skin do become tight, need more moisture and cranky, so it's not just me who become cranky, my delicate skin as well, and we can only be satisfied by the best, not the most expensive, but the best in terms of function, usage and result.

As the skin stretches, sometime I do feel itchy and when usually not that dry, now become drier, and the heat also made me take showers more and longer, hence of course the skin become drier, but by using this particular product from Sebamed, even thou' I do frequent wash, the skin still stays happy, clean and happy to be exact. No signs of dryness. Highly recommended for those whose been suffering from a dry skin too, and as always, suitable for children's skin as well.

-*-

What does it looks like? A lovely clear gel with a mild fragrance. The aroma is soothing and just like the other products in the same range. A bit addictive for me right now since I've been using them for weeks. The gentle wash formula comforts the skin while cleaning, I don't use any loofah, sponges or anything to help build up the lather, just hands and pure happiness. it was said on the packaging to be used with 32-35 degree Celsius water (which is mild warm) to wash off the foam, but a cooler water in my case still do just fine.

-*-


As I do more experiment, I'm trying the emulsion on other skin type as well, my daughter's fine and delicate skin, and my husband's troubled, sensitive and easily irritated skin. In the end, they all feels the benefit of using Sebamed Anti-dry Derm-Soft Wash Emulsion, the fine and delicate skin stays moist and hydrated with softness felt. The sensitive, troubled and easily irritated skin become calmer hence less redness nor itchiness.

-*-



Thank you Sebamed Indonesia, for the clean feeling skin without worries or dryness.


No comments:

Post a Comment