Thursday, April 17, 2014

Variations of Perfumes at My Little Brown Box

Hi perfume lovers,

on my last article about My Little Brown Box I've shared my reviews on their website, a very user friendly site that gives customer a whole lotta options, from quizzes to found out the suitable perfumes for you to experts opinions in finding out whether the perfume is fake or real.

My Little Brown Box only sells 100% original products, no fakes, no close to the real deal, rejected products, testers, no boxes, or refills. Just the real imported perfumes. Beside for the women, they also sells perfume for men too ^__^ the variations is wide and should be able to fulfill anyone's need

-*-


.That's include prices too, start from around Rp.350k to around Rp. 1 mio, they are still able to sell their perfumes below the local market price (and still relating to the real perfumes ya).

The purchasing process is easy and customer may pay using BCA or Mandiri Bank. The vials are available (t&cs applied) during check out. Everything is at the comfort at your own home and they always put the perfume into a box filled with papers and protecting material, making sure the perfume is away from the heat and reach your home in complete safety.
-*-


When the perfume reach my home, I'm glad My Little Brown Box turn out to be not so little, it is actually quite oversize in terms of the box, and they put a lot of 'shock absorbent' to make sure the perfume is safe and secured ^__^ 

Thank you My Little Brown Box.

Psst! Don't forget to check out their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mlbbid where they have giveaways now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment