Saturday, August 2, 2014

Sharp Hair Conditioning Dryer with Plasmacluster

Hello lovely readers,

in this very special occasion I would like to share another product from Kawaii Beauty Japan. Thank you so much Kawaii Beauty Japan.

Don't forget to check it out and register, it's FREE.

-*-



I've made a video review for this particular product on the 24th of July, but still, I think adding a written post is much needed since there's more about this product that meets the eye.

Yes, it's their Plasmacluster and what does it do?

-*-


The details are provided on the box.

-*-

It made the drying process into a conditioning one, when usually drying hair with a hairdryer causing the hair to be brittle, damaged and loss it's vitality due to the moisture loss, the Plasmacluster Ions helps each hair strand to be coated by water molecule.

-*-


And here is the specifications:

-*-


And the products comes in three variations of colors, mine is in lovely Gold.

-*-

Pay attention on the instructions and yes, this part is detachable for cleaning as well, the small brush is provided.

-*-

I love how it comes in several options including turbo. This is much needed for any busy mom out there.

-*-

Below is the key in making this product unique and much needed. The ions.

-*-



Watch the video of me using it.

-*-


I've used it everyday now and my hair looks healthier than before. The effect is looks more obvious on normal 'virgin' hair like my daughter's. The shine and silky glow is a living prove of Plasmacluster, her hair used to be tangled when using other hair dryer and looks brittle on the ends. There are less shine and gloss. On day 1 of using Sharp Hair Conditioning Dryer with Plasmacluster her hair keeps getting shinier and shinier, daily usage of this particular hair dryer improve her hair condition even when she is not using a hair conditioner after shampooing.

On me, a more damaged hair thanks to the perm and coloring heehee, the hair dryer also made the hair feels less dry and less tangled.

Overall, this is a safer and healthier choice when picking up a hair dryer for daily usage. The multiple selections is great for styling, setting, or just about anything.

The nozzle provided is enough, but I think I need more variations for my curly hair. The hair dryer itself is quite big and a bit heavy ( around 1 Kg perhaps). Still, it doesn't stop me from using it everyday.

-*-



Thank you for reading my post ^__^
Thank you Sharp Indonesia.

Interested? They are available here and in these three adorable colors:


No comments:

Post a Comment