Monday, September 15, 2014

L'Oreal Paris Beauty Box (September 2014)



Hello everybody,

first of all, thank you so much L'Oreal Paris for sending me this lovely goodies inside the box. In this post I'm going to share what's inside them, I haven't try most of the products inside, I will thou', one at a time. I probably will share images and impressions on my instagram @c13v3rgirl.

-*-



The stylish black box is intriguing and looks really cool. When I opened it, there's many items from men cleansing foam, hair care, and Mat Maqique.

-*-


Below is the video of me with some of the goodies inside the box ^__^

-*-


Clearly, one of the item that attracts me the most is the Mat Magique All-In-One Matte Transforming Powder with SPF 34 PA +++ and 12H shine resistant. Volcanic Perline Infusion.

-*-



The case looks really pretty, a red violet that glisten.

-*-


The first (and should be) the only thing that my husband interested inside the box is the Total Skin Renewal Volcano Red Foam. The color of the foam is red alright, just like the creamy gel itself. It produce a lot of foams and my husband really like using it from the first try (probably due to the fact that there's a cleanser for men in the house) for being light on the skin, cleans well, smells masculine and hmm, made for men ^__^

-*-



That's all for the introduction, be sure to check out my blog or instagram account to see my reaction of using the products inside the box, start from this one below.

-*-

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment