Tuesday, November 25, 2014

b.liv off with those heads Full Review

Hello everyone,

finally, after more than a month having this product in my dressers and using it for more than 3 weeks, I'm able to share with you the review, only after I finish taking the after images. Oh yes, I need to see them with my own eyes for sure ^^

-*-


b.liv off with those heads

Details given by the press release:

Price: IDR590000.00

This sebum gel extracts blackheads and whiteheads with ease- without

the need to painfully squeeze. Off with those heads removes

blackheads and whiteheads without violence or pain, and stops them

from appearing ever again, the gel softens the clogging blocking your

pores, allowing for effortless extraction and removal of all sores. Its

essence ingredient keep oil secretion under control, and skin irritation

will never again rule! Say goodbye to painful squeezing! This light

cooling gel promises to easily remove stubborn blackheads and

whiteheads in just 14 days of daily application. It keeps excessive oil

secretion under control while preventing future irritation and

breakouts.

Main function: clear blackhead and whitehead

Benefit :

• Removes blackheads and whiteheads

• Keeps acne under control

• Controls oil

• Unclogs pores

• Provides a gentle exfoliation

• Has soothing and hydrating properties

Main Ingredients

Tea Tree Oil:

• Controls acne

• Anti-inflammatory, anti-septic

• Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal

Aloe Vera Extract:

• Soothes & hydrates skin

• Fades acne scars

• Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial

Witch Hazel Extract:

• Controls oil

• Tightens pores

Peppermint Oil:

• Eliminates blackheads & whiteheads

• Deeply cleanses

• Controls oil

Ingredients

Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Carbomer,

Propylene Glycol, Menthol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated

Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Methylparaben,

Propylparaben, Diazolidiny Urea.

Usage

1. Use Off With Those Heads daily, morning and night.

2. After toner pump 2-3 pea-sized drops of Off With Those Heads onto your palm.

3. Apply on T-zone areas, or areas with blackheads and whiteheads.

4. The content of the product can be used for 12 months after opening.

5. The product lasts up to 3 months until completely used.

-*-

It's off with those heads, you've probably seen them everywhere, the ad and reviews by bloggers are intense lately, I already try this product before and truthfully, it doesn't show much result, so when I'm about to do this project, I do it halfheartedly but eager to see the 'second' result.

-*-


After 1-2 weeks of showing no real meaning result, I contacted b.liv team, they ask me to send images to them and how I've been using it.

Everything was done correctly, on a cleaned skin with toner. Use it after the toner, like a serum and only on affected areas. Top it off with moisturizer after the serum is set and done.

-*-


Then, they replied my email again by commenting that perhaps my blackheads are the resistant ones, try to use it for 2 weeks more to see the result.

So I did.

-*-


I started wondering in the next 2 weeks, whether there are those like me, and this two weeks guarantee would be a waste, because....

-*-




After using it diligently for 3-4 weeks...

-*-


The product finally shows significant result, yeayyy!!!

Look at my before after images below.

-*-



I hate those congested redness right under the nose and at the sides, now, they are gone. The blackheads are reduces, not all gone, but does vividly reduced (so I'll continue using off with those heads for sure), and the skin looks so much better. Take note that all of those images above are using no makeup whatsoever, as in nude skin, bare, non edited in any way.

Feeling when using it, every single time I can smell the peppermint-ness, but never a warm or heat, discomfort nor tingling sensation, it's all good.

Wow, may I say wow, thank you b.liv.

No comments:

Post a Comment