Monday, November 10, 2014

Evete Naturals Chocolate Mint, Lemon Ginger Lip Balms and Lavender Body Butter


Hello lovelies,

I hope you are all well.

These products are brought to you by Evete Naturals.

Please do watch the video before proceed reading the post.

-*-


As seen on the video Evete Naturals is a handmade natural cosmetics account in instagram. They are based in Yogyakarta and ship to many places in Indonesia. I love their designs and principals of everything natural. On their instagram account (@evete_naturals) I can see behind the scenes of the illustrations. Also check out each of the ingredients benefits too.

-*-

The thick white creamy body butter, the one with that amazing lavender (I could never resist a lavender), perfect for a very dry skin or when in a dryer climate. My tips for using this product for a normal skin in a hot and humid Jakarta would be add a bit of skin softener or lotion (not body lotion, but those clear watery lotion like toner, to be used before moisturizer), add a bit of that lotion/softener on the palm with the body butter, mixed them well to loose them up until they aren't as thick as before, or spray evian brumisateur / avene on the skin before using the butter.

-*-


Above is the ingredients for the body butter.

Now, the lip balms, heehee, I love them. They can be applied thinly or thick as we please. Use it overnight for a smooth lips afterwards, or after a lip scrub for that irresistible soft looking lips.

-*-




The chocolate mint is deliciously refrehsing and the lemon ginger is alive with it's citrus scent. I'm suing it right now as I'm not a big fan of a lip balm that are too sweet smelling or buttery, I prefer them like these choco minty and lemony ginger. They are unique and all in a good way.

One thing for sure, their ingredients are naturals too.

-*-



Thank you so much Evete Naturals for these wonderful products that made my skin elbows, heels, and knees dry-free and my lips smells so good and looking fine too!


No comments:

Post a Comment