Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sally Hansen Nail Art Tool Kit

Hello lovelies,

Sally Hansen launch their Nail Art Tool Kit some time ago in Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm one amongst the lucky ones that received these pretty babies.

-*-


The hamper consist of Tool Kit, a purple pen with purple nail polish inside, yellow and pink nail polish.

-*-



These set are enough to make unlimited nail arts creation, it's really is your imagination is the limit. These tiny brushes are perfect to make drawings on the nails.

-*-


I'm eager to try on those stickers, as I'm not very arty ^^ so thinking that a sticker would be so easy, just paint the nail, stick the sticker and paint again with different color, sounds easy right?! Not really >.<

-*-

I painted mine in Pool Party, let it dry for a while and then add the sticker, apparently the sticker fits my thumbs only and too big for the rest of my nails ^^, cut them is necessary for the rest to fit.

-*-

Then put on Vanity Flare using tiny brushes, this palette from BeautyGoodsID is much needed for this kind of job.

-*-



Okay, done with brushing them all on the nails and I snap it off almost immediately, that's my friend, is a big mistake. It is best to wait for the nail polish to dry before pulling it off (no thanks to one nail art guide I saw on TV).

-*-

As messy as it was, I continue to keep moving forward ^_^

-*-



Waiting for those mess art to dries up, let me show you the rest of the products inside the kit.

-*-

Yellow Jaune Nail Art Striper Rayeur with it's small brush.

-*-



Pink Punch Neon, a very loud pink for sure, neon on the nails is an attention seeker.

-*-



And the pen in Purple, great to be used if you have two dominating hands, but if you're like me, only one dominating hand, and the other would definitely be a mess. Advice? Use on false nails, draw them all with your favorite hand and they are all will be so nice and tidy.

This pen has an instant dry power. I always love those quick to dry nail polish.

-*-

And then, ideas start forming in, using the Neon pink and some tiny brushes provided.

-*-


Add some glitters and top coat as the finishing touch, ta da! A purple pink garden on every nails.

-*-




Thank you so much Sally Hansen for these quick to dry nail polishes, handy tools, and cute designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment