Monday, November 24, 2014

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick 3D Volume Lip Shine in Fuchsia-ristic

Hello everybody,

when hubby went to Bangkok last week, I immediately ask him to get me some goodies from boots. One of my favorite brand is Soap and Glory, all over the world the products are carried in Sephora as well, I wonder whether Sephora Indonesia also have this brand on their selves?!

Regardless, here's my favorite lippy called Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick, a 3D Volume Lip Shine in Fuchsia-ristic.

-*-





Details from




This super-light, ultra-hydrating lip crayon glides effortlessly onto lips, leaving behind an unmissably pretty sweep of creamy, moisture-rich colour & shine, thanks to the GLOSS-FIX™ FINISH and ULTIMELT™ Lip Shine & Shaping Technology in 3 juicy shades.

-*-
-*-



Here's me using the lippy, a very smooth and slippery glossy stick that does make the lips looks plumper, silky and glossy but all in the right way. I love the shade as well. I know the craze is all in the matte lacquer is ON right now, but for me a beautiful sheer 3D volume gloss is always IN ^^
-*-



Here's my video using the product.

-*-



Below is the swatch of the of the product on my hand. Amazing how the camera can capture the glistening shine of the lippie.

-*-


The scent is a faint musk, very moisturizing and surprisingly not sticky nor feel greasy on the lips, it's like just a beautiful coat for the lips to look awesome. I think that the images above does the Gloss Stick injustice. These image below will show you how pretty it is filling up all those lines and color the lips.

-*-

Use it alone for a sheer fuchsia gloss or over a lipstick for that vivid irresistible color.

No comments:

Post a Comment