Monday, January 12, 2015

Ettusais BB Mineral Cream SPF 30 PA++ No.10

Hello everyone!!

The seasons of using BB Cream is still here and the BB Mineral Cream is one of those 'IN' season ^^ ... and ettusais, one of my favorite brand from Japan has one with 7 functions in one.

-*-



Capacity 40g
Pores knowing in 79% serum-based multi-function type foundation, soft finish
  • Serum
  • Pores cover
  • SPF30 PA ++
  • Foundation
  • Makeup base
  • Comedones prevention ※
  • Concealer
Was adsorbed and remove excess sebum, preventing comedones become acne original (state sebum accumulate sebum accumulation have raised skin in the pores) Care

-*-



The packaging is a soft pink pearly tube with pearly white cap. Since I bought mine in Japan, all the details is in Japanese. Mine is in 10 as in the fairest one. Choose no.20 as it is the most natural shade that usually fits almost all skin tone and 30 for a darker tone.

Below is the swatch of No.10

-*-



The cream is like a lotion (so it is still a cream) and has a wonderful covering power. Especially for those looking for a product that cover the pores and very active glands.

-*-



Above is the image of me, before using the product or just use some skincare only. The large pores are visible at the nose area (not proud at all), and below is me after using the BB Mineral Cream and loose powder.

-*-



It made the pores looks so small and I have the best skin condition ever! So smooth, flawless and light at the same time. Since the cream feels light, the formula can easily sits on the skin like they are just so comfortable with each other. And the BB Mineral Cream also dries up quite fast on the skin, so when I put on the loose powder almost immediately nothing feels sticky. For me this is the highlight of the product since a lot of BB Cream, especially Korean, feels sticky on the skin and heavy.

Perhaps this is the 'serum' part of the product that create a soft finish.

-*-

These are my images of using the product in different lightnings. Seems like Ettusais BB Mineral Cream gives my skin that luminous glow and natural flawless look.

If I want a higher coverage, I can simply add concealer, foundation (in liquid or powder) and compact powder, but for daily look, I don't think they are needed, BB Mineral Cream and loose powder is enough.

-*-


And they also last the whole day. Since the formula help remove excess sebum, it last longer, touch up using loose powder become less frequent, on me, I don't even need to touch up for up to 6 hours.

Cleansing wise, use a good makeup remover like cleansing oil, or you can use extra virgin olive oil and then massage them well to break them up, rinse and use a foaming facial wash  to remove all residue.

Last but not least, here's a video of me with the product, sorry for the lighting >.<

-*-

No comments:

Post a Comment