Sunday, February 8, 2015

eos Smooth Sphere Passion Fruit Lip Balm


Hello everyone,

after hearing tons of lovely review and craves regarding these adorable lip balm, I finally give it a go, I opt to the Passion Fruit Lip Balm.

Shaped like an egg, this lip balm has been around and craves by many for being super smooth and adored for the shape and flavors it has.

Now, does it really that good?

-*-


Let's start with the details provided by the website:

http://evolutionofsmooth.com
eos Visibly Soft(TM) Lip Balm, enriched with natural conditioning oils, moisturizing shea butter and antioxidant vitamins C & E, nourishes for immediately softer, more beautiful lips.
  • 99% natural
  • Long-lasting moisture for immediately softer, more beautiful lips
  • Shea butter & vitamins C & E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • Precisely glides on lips
  • Twist-off top
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate
For sure the highlight is in the ingredients, gluten free ( I didn't know that other lip balm contain gluten), petrolatum free, paraben free (hooray!), and 99% natural.

How about the feeling, well, it's smooth alright and does moisturizing, but some other lip balm also do the same.

I find it similar to my Neutrogena lip balm, but this one got flavor, Passion Fruit and taste sweet when licked.

-*-



Above is me using the eos Smooth Sphere Passion Fruit Lip Balm only on my lips, they do make the lips looks instantly healthier and I also feel at ease share it with my daughters as it is 99% natural ingredients.

The texture is comfortable and soft, in terms of the balmy feeling it's minimal, it's still there, but minimal. Not sticky and I can see my self using it everyday with other flavors as well. The Passion Fruit is sweet, fruity and have this wonderful spring fruit scent.

Since it is not available locally, the price can be quite a steep, but I think the quality matches the money we spend on it.

I got mine from @Lumiere_Corner (Instagram).

Thank you Kitty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment