Monday, February 23, 2015

Workshop with Clozette and Beauty Box


Hello all,

a few weeks ago I was invited by Clozette for a Saturdate (heehee). Collaborating with Beauty Box, this is an event suitable for any beauty products enthusiast since it is packed with products from Sampar, boho, Apot. Care and many many more, all carried by Beauty Box. 

-*-


I haven't tried boho before as I was pregnant at the time I was invited for a workshop with them, now I can see them and they are pretty pigmented for a natural cosmetic.

Yes, boho is a brand that using natural ingredients with a result that is photo-ready.

-*-

Oh look! There's Glam Glow too ^^

-*-


On this occasion, we can try all of them, for me in terms of texture for skincare, SAMPAR has the lightest one and feels really good on the skin. They carries wonderful ingredients for the skin and deliver instant result as well.

-*-


Above is Apot. Care, I've tried their lashes enhancer, the product made my lashes grew longer and thicker too. Now they also have masque.

-*-


The range from Oscar Blandi comes in many variations for different needs of the hair and scalp.

-*-


Do you know that both boho and Lollipops are from Paris?!

-*-


Apparently, they now has added a lot more products including a micellar cleansing water from Apot.Care. Stay tune for my review on this item soon.

-*-


What do you think?! There's a lot, right?! Each of them are available at any Beauty Box store in Indonesia.

-*-


Thank you Clozette Indonesia for having me and you for reading this post.

-*-


See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment