Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Clinique Chubby Sticks


Hello all!!

Clinique Chubby Sticks has gotten seriously chubbier, as in more family members we could go goo goo gaa gaa about. From the first chubby stick moisturizing lipstick that acts like a balm and color in one to the baby colors and intense, the one for the eyes and now, two products for contouring.

One as a highlighter and the other, the curvy contour for a deeper shade.

-*-


www.clinique.com:

The highlight
Luminous cream highlighting stick with light-reflecting optics brings your best features forward. Long-wearing, oil-free.

The sculpting contour
Creamy contouring stick creates the illusion of depth; makes areas appear to recede. Long-wearing, oil-free.

They do provide a wonderful contouring, but for the highlight, I think for me, I need a fairer shade.

And why am I suddenly talking about Clinique? Well, I get invited by Clinique for a makeup demo at Grand Indonesia some weeks ago, so before the event, I went to their counter to find some products I can use for the demo, it was like a candy shop for me, so fun!

-*-

The long last gloss wear, they are adorable!!! Who've thought that Clinique with all their skincare could still gather some makeup that so pretty.

Below are the swatches.

-*-


And soon after, the event began at the Beauty Lounge of Seibu.

I couldn't take any picture but here's the after of my model Thonji, after using all of Clinique products.

-*-


I must say, the base makeup from Clinique is wonderful and easy to be used, it complements the skin tone and give that naturally flawless looking skin.

The Chubby Sticks are used in this look, the one for the contouring, lips and highlights too.

-*-


She is so tall >.< and her heels also add more heights heehee.

Above is the day look I made for her and below is the night one.

-*-


The lighting is dim on the lounge, therefore I'm really sorry for the photographs taken there.

And I went home with another Chubby Stick, the one that I always wanted to try, Chubby Stick Intense.

Tempt lips with a soft cushion of colour that's not quite sheer, not quite opaque-just the perfect happy medium. Loaded with mango and shea butters so lips feel comfortably soft and smooth. Eight vibrant shades in all.

-*-


Mine is in Grandest Grape. In the violet shade.

How to Use

  • Apply directly to lips.
  • For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour.
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm.
-*-


Each of the product cost Rp. 235.000 and the chubby stick is as always, provide a moisturizing effect, with the intense color, it deliver a color more vivid than the original collection.

I love the twisting packaging without the needs of sharpening, ever.

-*-


All the details is provided on the packaging and below is the swatch.

-*-


And the product on my lips.

-*-


It gives the lips a comfortable moisturizing effect like a lip balm with a color that as bold as a lipstick could be.

Thank you Clinique Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment