Friday, May 8, 2015

Make Up Forever Artist Shadow Trio Palette

Hello lovelies,

Here are the three shadows I've been using from Make Up For Ever newest collection.

-*-



There's a duo and trio palette like this one, everything is sold in a refill container, so you can pick the shades that you love.

-*-


I picked D-914, D means diamond collection with the most sparkles, the shade is a faint pink.
I-875, I for Iridescent, almost similar to D-914 but more milk and slightly deeper shade and milder than the diamonds collection.
S-234. S for satin, a turquoise -ariel the little mermaid- kind a shade with a more to the matte finish.

-*-
And below are the swatches.

-*-


Here is me using I-875 as the base.

-*-


And other eyeshadow in brown.

-*-



And on other occasion, I'm using all three. I-872 as the base.
S-234 as the main attraction and D-914 for the inner corner of the eyes.

-*-


I add a bit of black sparkling eyeshadow from another brand for the outer corner and I just love how they all turns out.

-*-




All of the eyeshadows are very easy to be blended, highly pigmented and the diamonds are super sparkly, these photos are so unfair. I think on a video they'll show better.

-*-


Thank you so much Make Up For Ever for these amazing products. And I would love to try more shades for sure!

-*-


Highly recommended for being super true in their shade, blendable and when mixed could even create a new shade, highly pigmented and stays on me all day long without fail and no falls out too during application, neat!!




No comments:

Post a Comment