Monday, June 8, 2015

Emina Cosmetics


Hello lovelies,

these are Emina Cosmetics.

-*-


From the recent event with Kawaii Beauty Japan, I get to know Emina Cosmetics and this budget friendly products are now known to be good in quality with beautiful bright colors for those who are young and active.

The products sent to me are BB Cream, CC Compact Powder, Liquid Lipstick, Loose Powder, and Lip Color Balm.

-*-

 





This is Beauty Bliss, a BB Cream, mine is in Natural and it made my skin looks like they are having a healthy shade after an hour or two under the sun, I do wish I have the light one since it would be more suitable for my skin tone. Nevertheless, the BB Cream is adorable, has a smooth texture and easy to be used. The product just blended easily on the skin.

As usual, I'm using the BB Cream right after skincare.

The BB Cream said that it contain Vit E and Vit C but I don't see any sunscreen benefit from the details.

-*-




Since the CC Cake comes in a compact powder formula, I'm using mine, which is in Meringue, right after the BB Cream sets.

The product gives me a fresh matte finish, easy to be blend and used on damp or dry skin, plus it is soft and give medium coverage when used with the BB Cream altogether.

-*-


The sponge is provided inside the CC Cake, and I love the big round mirror inside, it is definitely needed during touch ups and on the go.

-*-


Unlike the BB Cream that only comes in two shades (light and natural), CC Cake comes in meringue, peach, butterscotch, and latte.

-*-


Below are my before afters of using the BB Cream first and then top it off with the CC Cake.

-*-




As seen the BB Cream gives the skin that natural finish, suitable for those who wants a light coverage and for daily use. Add the CC Cake and the skin will appear more flawless and fresh. The soft formula is made for an everyday lifestyle.

-*-




This is the Loose Powder called Bare with Me and mine happens to come in a shade that way too dark for me. Ebony.

-*-




Hence, I'll share the review based on texture and not a look on my face ya.

The loose powder is like any other loose powder in the mass market, it is light and mediocre fine. On the skin it does reflects the shade it is in and I do recommend consumer to purchase the shade that matches them well.

-*-




Personally, I think they do come in tones that are suitable for Indonesian, there's no pale white and very dark shades, most Indonesian comes in a yellow base or beige skin tone. Nevertheless, they do cater the shades of the majority.

-*-




Next, it's My Favorite Things, a lip color balm that shaped like crayon and gives the lips a moisturizing effect like lip balm do.

-*-


If you see above, there two swatches, the bold pink one on top is the liquid lipstick and the one that looks sheer is the lip color balm.

Look how solid the liquid lipstick is, the hot pink color is just adorable! It gives the lips that semi glossy finish.

-*-


And the Lip Color Balm also not bad, the color is pigmented enough and comes in 5 shades, dancing queen, socialite queen, library queen (mine), summer queen and picnic queen.

Do read more at http://www.eminacosmetics.com for more details, but let me warn you, there's typos everywhere >.<

-*-

This is me with Library Queen Lip Color Balm, the formula glides on wonderfully on the lips and feels so comfortable. Still, they doesn't last very long, within 1-2 hours you need to keep on reapplying, they'll easily cracked as well after 1-2 hours and the colors runs off. None of their product is transfer-proof.

So if you're looking for a budget friendly products that comes in pays off colors and medium coverage with brights colors, emina cosmetics would be great, but you'll need to keep touching ups here and there.

Thank you Kawaii Beauty Japan and emina for the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment