Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet

Hello beauties,

during my recent trip to Penang, I stop by at Changi airport and looking through products to try on. Many magazines has put this one item as top 10 beauty products, yes, it is Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet.

-*-



http://www.chanel.com

Description

Perfection has met its matte. Lightweight and oil-free, the unique formula of this fluid foundation provides a long-lasting, matte-velvet finish. Soft-focus pigments smooth and perfect the skin for a flawless look that lasts all day.

-*-

My skin suffered from a very dry condition no thanks to a sore throat medication. The skin become so tight and they begin to flake off on some areas. The cheeks are so painful when I put on moisturizer so makeup become something that fear me the most. And I'm so happy that I bought Chanel during my last trip and remember that this waterbased foundation is actually comfortable on dry skin condition and I can still wear them all day without feeling tight nor looks greasy.

Chanel was right, it was super comfortable and I look great. Since my skin is dry, I didn't dare to put on any powder afterwards or any other makeup base, so that's it, it's just Perfection Lumiere Velvet, and color makeup, from blush on, brow pencil and lip color.

It is effortless and amazingly good.

-*-



When the weather is humid, it create this radiant glow, and when it is dry or when I stays in the aircon room all day long, it still protect with pure comfort so my skin doesn't dries off.

-*-

The SPF might be small, but I can easily use a sun protection before and this product becomes suitable as a day and night wear.

-*-


The product is beyond lightweight, like lightweight has a new meaning, it's airy, totally weightless and completely define the words 'wearing nothing' on the skin.

-*-


The packaging, details and everything look simple on the exterior and perhaps the product itself too in the sense of giving visible result where the user also feels happy.

-*-


There are enough shades for I think almost all skin type, mine is in 10 Beige, the light shade.

Before usage it is important to shake the square bottle first to make them homogenous.

-*-


It blends like watery moisturizer on the skin. So easy and look below, it becomes one with the skin.


-*-


This is my favorite foundation for sure.

-*-




Thank you Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment