Monday, August 3, 2015

Jord Wood Watch


Hello everyone!!

This is Jord Wood watch, a product from USA, a St. Louis based company where all of their watches are 100% natural.

Do check out their website for further details and info regarding their company, as well as the lovely watches:  http://www.woodwatches.com/shop

Mine is Ely in Maple

-*-



The wood watches from Jord comes for male and female, with more than 30 designs and color, the wood watches are available in stylish design.

-*-



Upon ordering, we can give them our wrist size so the watch can come without the need to altered. If you're not sure, you may order in bigger size and then have them altered at your favorite watch store near you.

My watch came within a week and inside this wooden box with JORD logo engraved on the top and at the back side of the watch.

-*-

Mine was a bit too big, I can still use them but I prefer having them fit. The design and style suitable for my petite figure.

-*-



I choose the one in maple color since it looks so natural and highlighting the 'natural' element. They also produces color such as green, purple, rose gold, cherry, black, etc. And all of their colors looks like the elements of nature.

-*-



After having it altered, I feel more confident and happy using the watch. The maple looks fashionable and comfortably luxurious too, I guess cream is my color.

I can practically wear it with just about anything thanks to it's neutrality.

-*-


A watch that can travel from time to time, elegant and beautiful.

-*-

Simple, yet exquisite.

-*-

It goes well with any color and tone I'm wearing.

The watch itself, function really well, lightweight, the edges could be a bit more softer and refined, comes with a date, I love the golden white hands and details for the hours and minutes.

-*-

For me, it's a time piece that shows balance of nature and beauty in a stylish lifestyle for everyday look or special occasion.


-*-

No comments:

Post a Comment