Monday, September 28, 2015

Etude House Alphabet Masks

Hi everyone!!

When I passed on Guardian and see that these masks are on buy one get one free, I immediately get me some of those masks. The Alphabet masks from Etude House offer different ingredients accordingly and I love to try some.

-*-


I'm not interested in ingredients such as Aloe, Hyaluronic Acid, or other 'common' ingredients, so I get Elder Flower, Immortelle, Job's Tears, and Pomegranate.

-*-




Each come with different function, do click on each image to read them up close.

Some provide nourishment, hydration, brightening effect, moisture, and anti aging properties.

-*-


But personally, I think you need to use them frequently to see the significant effects.

-*-


The quality of the mask itself is okay, as in so far I didn't find them irritating the skin, comfortable to be used even on daily basis, contain lots of fluid for the mask to even last a full hour on the skin without being dry.

-*-


Using the mask itself also very easy, just peel the package open, put the mask on a cleaned and toned skin and relaxed so the nourishment easily absorbed on the skin. I find these masks suitable to be used on mid day when the temperature is high and acts as a cooling agent. When used on night time, it can also induce relaxation.

Don't forget to use a moisturizer afterwards to help seals the serum inside.

-*-


The material is a mixture of cottony paper, decently thick and each product comes with their own scent, so I don't think they are fragrance-free.

-*-


As usual, the size is too big for my face, more like my husband's size >.< perhaps they made the mask for unisex and anyone with any face size heehee.

And look below, the leftover liquid is just a lot. The color is slightly milky.

-*-


Overall,

I do enjoy using the mask, they are affordable, suitable for daily use and doesn't contain 'heavy' ingredients hence it pretty much suitable for all skin type. This is more like face mask for fun and relaxation than a 'seriously' made mask (that also comes with high price).

-*-


Still, I do feel the urge to collect the whole alphabet and try them all ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment