Friday, September 4, 2015

Shu Uemura Brow Sword (and Cream Eye Shadow)


Hello lovelies,

this is Shu Uemura Brow:Sword and mine is happen to be walnut brown, exactly the similar shade to my new hair color (yeay!).

-*-


Aside from the Brow:Sword, on my hand is the Cream Eye Shadow.

http://www.shuuemura-usa.com

These creamy, gliding, velvety smooth formulas will let you create looks with seamless color coverage. Water proof & long lasting colors for all day wear to help outlast a hot Summer day. 6 light shades expertly developed to blend in with the skin and give bright shimmer. achieve a more striking look by layering with a pressed eye shadow and eyeliner. You can also create a natural shimmering and more refined look by using cream eye shadow alone.

4 silky shimmers (P shades):
blends well with the skin for a nuanced shimmer

2 dazzling shimmers (G shades): creates a dazzling shimmer perfect for highlighting


-*-


Mine is P Brown...hmm perhaps the P means pearly.

-*-


The creamy eye shadow is actually their summer collection, but I think the color is wearable for the fall and definitely in winter where Christmas is around and we always loves some sparkles during new year's too.

-*-


Unlike other highly pigmented products from Shu Uemura, the cream eye shadow is actually quite subtle (you can also guess from the choices of 4 shades which is pretty natural) and the main idea is the shines and pearly glow it brings. Look at the swatch below.

-*-


Even thou the 'brown' shade seems nude the highlights are definitely visible.

-*-


Even when the sun shines brightly.

I do uses the product on my eyes and it does made my eyes pop, it's just in a subtle and in a very comfortable way too. The creamy formula feels ultra light on the eyelids and stays airy all day long. It's like a dream formula. I remember adding some petroleum jelly on my eyeshadow to make it looks wet and sparks, but hates the stickiness and greasiness of the jelly. This is just wonderful, I get the effect that I want with the comfort of shu uemura's quality and they do stay remarkable all day long.

-*-


And this is Brow:Sword.

A product that I think need no introduction and my review :D It's really like hard formula but it comes in a retractable version, hence we don't need a sharpener (hooray!)

-*-


The other side is of course the brush (another hooray).

-*-


Using it is a breeze and very easy. Just make sure that the brows are tidy enough, draw some main lines on the outer area, fills in, brush the inner side and voila! You're done.

The pencil gives enough 'color' for that natural finish that last (as long as you don't kept on rubbing them off).

-*-


Look at the color, it's identical to my new hair color ^___^

-*-

The 'pen' is lightweight, small enough to fit in my purse, and the sleek black shiny container also looks cool. It is a bit confusing as well if you have several shu uemura's product since they all look almost the same, but still cool.

-*-


Would I keep using the product? Of course!!

I love how it made my brows look's like they are been through an embroidery.

-*-


Thank you so much Shu Uemura Indonesia.

1 comment: