Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm


Hello everyone!!

Do you love your cleansing oil? But when you travel, it is not easy to bring them all the time, right?! From spills, liquid restriction, or bulky, they all made me think twice before bringing my pump bottle cleansing oil during traveling.

So when I see the Cleansing Balm from Clinique, I'm feeling so happy and immediately get me one of those babies for sure.

-*-


The product comes in this cute lavender colored pot with metallic like lid. Spin it open with the opposite clockwise direction and you'll see this white balm waiting to be used. So tidy and somehow appear peaceful.

-*-



A jar of 125 ml cost at Rp. 460.000 in Indonesia.

-*-



http://www.clinique.com

Lightweight makeup remover quickly dissolves tenacious eye and face makeups, sunscreens. Transforms from a solid balm into a silky oil upon application. Cleans thoroughly, rinses off completely. Gently helps remove the stress of pollution so skin looks younger, longer. Non-greasy. Non-drying. Ophthalmologist Tested. For all skin types.
  • Use fingertips to massage balm over dry skin.
  • Rinse well with warm water. Pat dry.
  • Follow with your 3-Step Skin Care System.
-*-


There's no better way in reviewing a product than to show what they actually do, so I gather my toughest of the toughs and swatches some of my waterproof lippies, eyeliners, mascaras on my hand.

-*-


At first, the balm seems solid and with a swirl touch the balm start melting on the finger, and I scoop a bit of the melties to the swatches.

-*-


So those glossy milky creams near my wrist is the melted balm. Hmm, I do wish they come with a scoop or perhaps we just use a small spoon and scoop out a bit and melt the balm at the fingers, at least we keep them clean and no double dips.

-*-


Gently swipe everything with the melted balm that looks like a cleansing oil now. Wait around for them to break off the particles of the makeups.

-*-


Some comes off almost instantly while other needs more time. Eyeliners are tough and so does mascara. Waterproof liquid lipstick also doesn't want to be removed >.<

-*-



I gave them around another minutes and start gently massage them off and they all come off, a few need more rubbing and then come off.

-*-

I use a piece of clothe and looks like the balm did a great job.

While playing with it, I noticed that they doesn't have any scent or other abnormality, the balm all melts into a cleansing oil like texture and none left as a solid.

-*-


Soon, everything comes off, this is wonderful. The cleansing ability is great and I can use a cotton pad for parts or very tough makeups to help massaging the area and the rinsing doesn't necessary needs warm water. I can use a foaming facial wash afterwards to help remove anything that left behind. The skin feels so clean afterwards.

-*-


I really can get used to using the Cleansing Balm, I love how it cleans well and doesn't spill here and there. Use a tool to help scoop it out a bit and it kept being clean, at least hygiene enough.

-*-


Perfect for traveling and anytime as after usage when there's no water, spray some face mist / face spray and spray everything off when finished. Wipe them one last time using a cleansing wipe or damped cotton pad and voila, you're done.

-*-




Thank you so much Clinique Indonesia

-*-

No comments:

Post a Comment