Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Argan Oil by Green Esthetics


Hello lovelies,

as a beauty enthusiast, you've probably used or at least heard about Argan Oil. For the past few years, Argan Oil is known as liquid gold. A precious oil that has many benefits on our skin (face and body) hair and even nails too.

Around a month ago Green Esthetics offer me some of their products to be reviewed, one of the product is Argan Oil.

-*-

Benefits for skin:
Reduces wrinkles and lines by stimulating skin cell renewal, increases skin hydration and elasticity, and combats free radicals. Also used to treat burns, acne and to reduce scaring and stretch marks.
Benefits for hair:
Hydrates hair adding shine and reducing frizziness and split ends. Also contains antioxidants to repair the hair and scalp on a cellular level and reduce dandruff.
Benefits for Finger Nails and Cuticles:
Fortifies fingernails making them stronger while softening the cuticles giving a radiant look. The argan oil treatment for your nails is easy. Simply dip your fingertips in a solution of 50% argan oil and 50% lemon juice.

-*-

They shipped the oils directly from Morocco, at their website, you could see they are 'collecting' certificates from ecocert, Bio cert, GMO free, animal cruelty free, USDA Organic, and Natural Ingredients Pledge.

Everything seems so good but one thing that always made the difference is, is it effective? That's the only question that would decide a customer into purchasing or not.

I'm not impress with the packaging and the design,  I think it could be better, much better.

The container itself works just fine and the pump works well, the oil comes out beautifully and hmm, I can't seem to find the ingredients list here and there.

-*-




I've tried many argan oils in the market, I'm not an expert but I know that it has been used in many ways, from body lotion, body creme, as a shampoo, hair serum, hair mask, and this is the first time I received an argan oil for top to toe. Usually, it's already mixed inside a product as mentioned.

Argan Oil from Green Esthetics is fragrant, perhaps it is mixed with fragrance, since I can't find the ingredients list, I can confirmed.

On the nails, it help them shines and appear stronger, since I do occasionally have chipped nails, I think I have to keep on using it for a longer period of time to see the results.

Beside the nails, I've used it on my hair and it has to be really in small amount, like 2-3 drops for my medium length hair. More than that, it feels too oily, I find it best as a pre-shampoo treatment. Massage the scalp and hair with around 4 full pumps of Argan Oil. Leave them around 30 minutes - 1 hour or as long as you can stand them being greasy. And then wash the hair with shampoo, rinse well, add 2-3 drops of Argan Oil onto your favorite conditioner and put them on the mid length of your hair all the way to the ends. Leave them around 5 minutes and rinse everything off.

Dry and style as usual and I'm noticing my hair shines even better and without the greasy residue.

-*-

I didn't use it on my face since I can't really tolerate oily matters on the skin. Jakarta itself already very humid and I always prefer a water based skincare for the face. If I had to, an emulsion where water become mixed with oils is the maximum level of thickness I can take, moisturizing creams also feels too much.

Still, I can use it as a mask, mixed around 2 pumps with 2 spoon of honey, applied on a cleaned skin and let it rest for around 10-15 minutes, rinse and cleaned well the skin will appear more hydrated, healthy and have that radiant glow.

On the body, I'm mixing it with my body lotion, during each application I add 1 pump to the 1 dose of lotion I'm using, and it is only for night time since it become too oily during the day. Perhaps if I live in a dryer climate the Argan Oil would be more usable on daily basis. When used at night time, the oil will stay on the skin for 8 hours and waking up with a softer and supple skin. It feels good, like I just put on a sleeping mask on my body.


-*-



Thank you so much Green Esthetics.

If you're interested in the product, do visit http://www.greenesthetics.com and they shipped worldwide too.

No comments:

Post a Comment