Sunday, December 13, 2015

Makarizo Hair Energy Fibertherapy


Hello everybody!!

This is Makarizo Hair Energy Fibertherapy.

Yes, it look similar to their Energy series, the one that offer fruity and fragrant creambath each time. Like it's filled with fruits extracts. The products now come in an improved formula and new packaging.

-*-



The pot now look like honey pot and they also still selling the ones in sachets for single usage (or twice if you have shorter hair).

-*-


Each also comes with a detailed information on how to use the product including the massage points.

-*-


The variants are Kiwi, Royal Jelly, Olive and Aloe & Melon.

Each with their own distinct scent and function, but all offer moisturizing effect to the hair.

-*-


Alongside with the creambath there's also shampoo.

I received the one in Royal Jelly and another in Olive.

-*-


The details on each product is written on the packaging, from instruction to ingredients. I know that they made them into variants for different function, but somehow, I found them similar one to another, it's more like choosing the scent that you like best.

-*-


Do read the details carefully, especially on the ingredient list.

-*-



Here's what inside the container. A silky cream that smells so fragrant.

-*-


The color of each variant has slightly different, from off white, yellowish, pinkish, to bluish.

-*-

My favorite is aloe and melon since it smell the sweetest of them all. It's very fruity and I love it.

-*-


Olive is calming and relaxing, promoting nourishment, shines and strengthens the hair. Again, I feel no differences one to another in terms of function, more like the aroma itself.

-*-


The formula includes keratin and omega 6, I know keratin helps repairing the hair as our hair is also made from keratin, and omega 6 to strengthen from within.

-*-

I've been using them for weeks now, one variant to another. Royal Jelly has a deep powdery musk scent, olive is calming and fragrant like flowery scent, kiwi is of course fruity and fresh at the same time and last but not least aloe & melon smells sweet and fresh too at the same time. I'm using them one by one according to my mood. Royal Jelly is more to the romantic, olive when I want to feel empowered, kiwi when I'm fresh in the morning and aloe & melon for a playful side of me.

-*-



When used together, they are like working synergically The shampoo cleans the hair well with that hint of aroma according to the variant and then when the hair is cleaned, when they are still damp, applied the mask as many as you want. Massage gently. I always avoid the scalp as I have oily scalp. So I'm using them only on the hair.

Leave them as long as possible for the nutrients to be absorbed by the hair, and I also find out that the longer I left them on the fragrant our hair becomes afterwards and even last all day long.

-*-


My hair looks healthier, softer and less tangled. It is mildly repairing, perhaps since my hair is severely damaged thanks to my lifestyle I would need something more, nevertheless the products do help in daily basis, I'm using it everyday now and use another products for my weekly treatment.

-*-



Thank you so much Makarizo for the Hair Energy Fibertherapy, it is an aromatic experience that cares for the hair and perfect for normal to dry hair and mildly damaged hair as well.

The new packaging is cute and my family also enjoy using the shampoo, it is light and hydrating at the same time without weighting the hair down.

1 comment:

  1. Aku juga pakai shampoo ini beberapa minggu terakhir, dan hasilnya suka bangeeettt!! Aku pakai yang royal jelly, sempet kepikiran buat beli yang olive extract juga, tapi kayanya jarang ada ya huuu.
    Eh tapi isinya cuma setengah dari botol ga sih, apa perasaanku aja ya? hihihi.
    Nice post btw.

    Xx,
    www.apriljournals.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete