Sunday, April 10, 2016

Lush Jungle


Hello everyone,

this is a conditioner from Lush. And it's solid.

This is a first time for me trying a solid conditioner. I've tried their shampoo bar and I love it, body lotion bar and somewhat like it, solid face mask, solid face cleanser and solid massage (oil) and have tons of mixed feeling of using them but still able to use and enjoy each of them, seems like Lush has a mission to make everything in solid form.

Unlike the others, I'm not really a fan of their solid conditioner, at least not the one I've tried, Jungle.

-*-

A solid conditioner packed with tropical fruit, oils and cocoa butter to calm your mane. Made from a cocoa butter base, this is full of fresh figs, kumquats and passion fruits to add shine and hydrate hair. It's also naked and self-preserving. We mash fresh bananas and avocados into this base to condition the hair. Just stroke the bar directly down wet hair a few times; a little goes a long way.
  • Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter
  • Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Glyceryl Stearate & PEG-100 Stearate
  • Cetearyl Alcohol
  • Stearic Acid
  • Perfume
  • Soya Lecithin
  • Fresh Avocado
  • Fresh Figs
  • Fresh Organic Fair Trade Banana
  • Passion Fruit Juice
  • Fresh Kumquat
  • Behenyl Trimethylammonium Chloride
  • Ylang Ylang Oil
  • Vetivert Oil
  • Cypress Oil
  • Cedarwood Oil
  • Chlorophyllin
  • *Limonene
  • *Cinnamal

-*-



The product comes in a light green shade, very fragrant thanks to the ingredients and in a solid oval form. It was difficult to be used, I can't seem to be doing it right, it doesn't melt! It stays solid on my hands and on my hair, we can't hardly use it.

Shampoo bars bubbles up the minute it touches wet hair and hands, it shows how easy it is using the shampoo bar, I know that (most) conditioner doesn't lathers but it is like a lotion, but this one stays solid. And I hardly find any effect on my hair. Perhaps next time I try to melt it on a warmer temperature before using it on my washed hair, but it is such a bother.

Overall, perfect as a home fragrance....not really as a conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment