Thursday, April 14, 2016

RF Venus Swan Treatment at Euroskinlab

Hi lovelies,

Earlier today, I went for an RF Venus Swan treatment at Euroskinlab.

Many beauty clinics in Jakarta offer RF treatments as it helps the area being treated to be firmer, toned , and even slimmer when done routinely. Some even offer an instant result.

How about RF treatment at Euroskinlab?

-*-



Back to this comfy and clean room with fluffy blanket. My skin gets cleaned and the aromatherapy at the beginning at the massage is so good.

My skin is very sensitive, a lot of treatments made the condition worse or trigger the sensitivity so everything has to be done gently.

The therapist cleans my skin and do the treatments step by step in extra care.

-*-



After cleansing, the RF treatment soon begin, the therapist prepared the machine, gel (glycerin) used and then mask for after procedure.

-*-

This is the glycerin applied, thick, clear and smells like perfumed. It is like a lubricant for the machine and my skin. The therapist told me that it is not needed to apply the glycerin too much, and she is correct, a thin layer is sufficient from the beginning to the end.

-*-



The first part done is the right side of my face, below is the machine that gives my skin a warm-hot effects, on areas like my upper cheek it is hot, on other areas is warm.

-*-

The right side took 15 minutes and so does the left side, the whole treatment including cleansing, RF, and mask is around 90 minutes.

-*-

My face somehow looks tighter, like the muscles are toner and younger.

-*-

Followed my a kiwi mask that also helps with firming.

-*-

It was so fresh, cooling and it kept become tighter and tighter as the mask gradually dry and hardened. It took a good 20 minutes and I doze off. It was such a relaxing moment for me. Any mom or busy working mama out there should try this treatment once in a while. Where we are 'forced' to sleep haha! When our eyes closed and we are expected to calm down as the mask working, the senses relaxes and soothe.

-*-

Then it's time to wake me up and the mask is easily removed.

-*-
Cleaned again, applied moisturizer and then sunscreen and I'm finally done.

-*-


This is probably my favorite RF treatment, it is comfortable, relaxing, me and my skin both enjoying the pampering time that also makes my skin looks younger while I can take an undisturbed nap time.

-*-

Thank you so much Euroskinlab for the splendid treatment I received today. Hope to see you again soon.



Alamat                : Komplek Galeri Niaga Mediterania II, Blok K 8N Pantai Indah Utara II, PIK.
Telp                     : (021) 588 0492
Web                    : http://euroskinlab.com
Instagram          : @ESL_Euroskinlab
Twitter               : @ESL_Euroskinlab

Facebook           : Euroskinlab

No comments:

Post a Comment