Friday, May 20, 2016

SkinFood Fresh Fruit Lip and Cheek

Hello lovelies,

It's Lip and Cheek time!!! This little baby is adorable, look at the color.

-*-


The texture is creamy and comfortable, the product smells like berry. I'm dabbing it some on my cheeks.

-*-


And gently blend it using fingers. The formula is perfect to be used after the 'wet' base (like liquid foundie, BB Cream, etc) and before loose powder as it sets and 'dries' everything up.

-*-
It’s a multi-purpose product that makes your lips and cheeks moist and lustrous with fresh fruit colors.

* To Use
- For lips: Using your finger or a lip brush, apply it on your lips. 
- For cheek: Using your finger or sponge, apply it evenly on the part of your cheek that protrudes a bit when you smile.

-*-
On the lips, the product feels good, smells good and made them look good. It has the shade that irresistible, the cconsistency that is like a creamy balm yet not sticky but silky smooth.

The color is true and vivid. It has a mild staying power compared to a lipstick but much better than tinted lip balm or most lip balm in the market for sure.

-*-


I love using it with my finger and the color is buildable too. I can simply use it as bold as I want.... btw on the image above, did you see one of my precious peeking in >.<

-*-

Thank you KoreaBuys.com for giving me Skin Food Fresh Fruit Lip and Cheek, the color is there, the formula made the lips stays comfortable as it has moisturizing effect and the lips look fine with no chaps visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment