Friday, June 24, 2016

Avoskin Antioxidant Spray and Day Cream

Hello lovelies,

here's Avoskin, a new brand that recently made a buzz in Indonesia, for further details, do read their website : https://www.avoskinbeauty.com.

I was given these two products for reviews and has been using them for quite some time, especially Antioxidant Spray.

-*-


The product comes in a spray bottle container and details written on the bottle. It doesn't give me much information on the ingredients and like the website itself, I think they need to explain more than just key ingredients.

-*-


The sprayer doesn't works well, it is not spraying fine particles evenly, more like a spritz and some squirts on certain areas. Perhaps it was just mine that's faulty.

What have I been using it for? As a replacement for toner, daily freshener for the skin on the face and body as well. So far it is pretty comfortable but I can't really boast on the benefit, it's like other regular simple toner. I wish the sprayer works better and gives finer particle, I wish they have a cooling properties, I wish there are positive feedback I can give you but so far after weeks using the products, it was so so.

The positive side is that, it doesn't make my skin allergy, redness, or any discomfort, but no actual benefit as well.

-*_


Avoskin Day Cream

Water, Et-VC (3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic), Tocopherol, Phytosteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate Augadenim, Ethylhexyl Olivate, PEG-4 Olivate, Sensolene, Eldew PS 203, Cosmethicone SF 939, Olivem 700,Triethanolamine, EC-1, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Erol BT, Apple Extract  Parfume.
- See more at: https://www.avoskinbeauty.com/product/view/avoskin-day-cream#sthash.sPQEC8hH.dpuf

Avoskin Day Cream

Water, Et-VC (3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic), Tocopherol, Phytosteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate Augadenim, Ethylhexyl Olivate, PEG-4 Olivate, Sensolene, Eldew PS 203, Cosmethicone SF 939, Olivem 700,Triethanolamine, EC-1, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Erol BT, Apple Extract  Parfume.
- See more at: https://www.avoskinbeauty.com/product/view/avoskin-day-cream#sthash.sPQEC8hH.dpuf
The Day Cream on the other hand, is something else.

-*-


The packaging provide ample details from direction on how to use to what it does in details.

-*-


The product is creamy and felt rich. I do have my doubts since it felt so creamy when touch. I'm not a fan of a creamy formula, especially when they felt rich at the same time. It could be too heavy and the skin won't be able to take it very well.

Nowadays, gel and lighter texture is raved since it is proven that the skin react better since the product is absorbed better without much residue on the skin.

-*-


And I guess, this time, I won't be able to give a positive review, it felt too rich on the skin. I feel uncomfortable using it. Adding Antioxidant Spray just help a bit, the cream will be taken better when the skin is damp, but it's still too rich.

I let my mom use the moisturizer as well and she is complaining about being too sticky. I guess, both me and my mom is not the 'ideal' customer for Avoskin.

-*-


Last but not least, even thou' we're not the reasons why Avoskin made their products, doesn't meant you wont love them, who knows, you just might.

No comments:

Post a Comment