Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Irwan Team Hair Design

Hello lovelies,

yesterday I went to newly opened branch of Irwan Team Hair Design in Lippo Mall Puri. The location is in the LG area, the same level where Hypermart and many restaurants as well. It was snugged inside the curve on the way to the parking lot.

The salon is big and can serve around 20-30 people at once.

-*-



Invited through Clozette Indonesia, me and some other bloggers get to try their service as we pick. I choose a ritual by Kerastase.

As usual, in the salon, there's a designated area for Kerastase service, it was on the upper side of the salon.

-*-


5-6 guests can be inside the room comfortably. We get to have our hair checked and then the diagnose will determine which products suits us best. My oily scalp gets to have a shampoo for oily scalp, the very damaged hair get to be pampered by their variants that help re-structured the hair follicles. 

-*-



The treatment last around 90 minutes from wash, mask, massage (shoulder, feet and hands), steam or may I say fog since it doesn't feel hot, and then wash with conditioner on the tips of the hair. During wash, the chair are equipped with a massaging rotating thingy. It was so comfortable and I think that was almost the highlight of my ritual :D

-*-


After the whole treatment is finished, I changed back to my clothes and told to went down stair for hair drying and styling.

Since I want something new, I asks the staffs to give me some curls. Apparently, there's an addition to the price, it was kinda a confusing since I was told there wont be any additional fee, but during payment, there is. The staffs did not apologize, they are just insist that they said it wrong at first and additional fee existed. Hmm, perhaps other customer should ask numerous times to numerous staffs to make sure this thing doesn't happen again. It's just uncomfortable.

-*-


Since my hair have lacks of volume, the staff who did my hair did a great job in creating volume first and then curls them. I love the curls, they look like I was just having a perm.

-*-


A hairspray is added so the style can last a day. And my hair still smells so good from the ritual.

-*-



Overall,

It is a wonderful experience with the treatment, I wish the staff could have inform me the additional price and be consistent all the way to the end. Styling wise: Love it!! The space is big and the amenities is super fine. The room for Kerastase is beautiful and suitable for a relaxing day in the salon.

-*-



Thank you Irwan Team Hair Design and Clozette Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment