Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Aveeno Skin Relief 24Hr Moisturizing Lotion


Hello lovelies,

I'm back with another lotion from Aveeno, what can I say, I'm a big sucker for Aveeno. They have these lovely products that actually kind enough for my dry skin.

I easily get eczema lately, seems like my skin is getting worst. I love lotions, I have tons at home from drug store brands to the perfumed ones all the way to the sensitive items. Now, I can only use the products for sensitive skin, sometimes, for ultra sensitive skin.

-*-



http://www.aveeno.com
Moisturizes and relieves sensitive or itchy, extra-dry skin.
This rich, yet fast-absorbing lotion starts to work immediately to restore essential moisture so your skin looks and feels healthier. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex, it’s clinically shown to relieve itchy, extra-dry skin and moisturize for a full 24 hours. It’s also fragrance free, steroid free and gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Ingredients
ACTIVE NATURALS® TRIPLE OAT COMPLEX
Clinically shown to soothe itchy, dry skin
ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex helps soothe sensitive skin, while relieving itchy, dry skin and enhancing skin’s moisture barrier.

-*-



As written on the details and at the packaging, it is my skin's savior. It really helps my skin becomes soft, smooth and finally has freedom from nasty eczema. It is sometime itchy, like a dried wound, and it doesn't look pretty either. It bothers me so much since it means I can't just use any body lotion that I like. There's so many out there that looks irresistible, smells good and comes in pretty packaging. But I can't really use them thanks to my skin's condition. I don't know whether it is a temporary condition or permanent, but for now, the health of my skin has become a priority and using products such as Aveeno does helps.

-*-


I'm using the lovely white creamy lotion twice a day on daily basis after a shower. It easily glide on the skin and doesn't feel greasy nor oily. Comfortable and pleasant all the way everyday. It doesn't have any distinct scent, like even almost none.

The skin feels like there's a thin film protecting the skin from dryness, feels moist but still transparent and light. I don't know about staying 24 hour on the skin since I still have to use it twice a day due to my skin's very dry condition.

-*-



Overall,

a superb option for my dry and sensitive skin, it calms, relaxed and gives me comfort. My skin appears healthier and gradually the eczema are healing and disappearing one by one.

-*-


Thank you Aveeno, for another wonderful product. Definitely will try on their skincare too, hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment