Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Katy Kat Matte Covergirl



Hello lovelies,

these babies are from COVERGIRL.

Like my previous post, this one is also from USA.

Apparently, Katy Kat Matte is a huge hit and some of their shades is sold outs. I want those purples and black and those lovely lavenders. Unfortunately, these are the shade that I manage to get.... and I still grateful thou'.

-*-



Calling all Katy Kats! Our new Katy Kat Demi-Matte Lipstick is a purr-fect collection of velvety soft and luscious-feeling lipsticks with a demi-matte finish created by the one-and-only Katy Perry.
With 11 shades in all, discover a new matte lip look you’ll love that’s not flat or dry.


Step 1
Start with clean, bare lips, then apply lip balm. This will help create a smooth base.

Step 2
Define the shape of your lips with a concealer, like TruBlend FixStick.

Step 3
Fill in your lips with lip liner, like COVERGIRL Lip Perfection. This acts as a base to help lipstick last longer.

Step 4
Apply lipstick either straight from the tube or with a lip brush. Blot, then reapply for a gorgeous, full color lip look.


-*-

One thing for sure, the lipsticks have cute names all around kitty and cats.

I've shared some images of me using the products on my instagram account @Carnellin and indeed they look lovely as the products itself is beautiful, comfortable to be used and the colors comes true. I enjoy using them as they doesn't make my lips dry nor greasy, it was smooth and sensuous.

-*-





I wish I have all 11 shades.

Nevertheless, here's mine start from shade number 1.


-*-




A lovely shade of nude that compliment any skin tone. Easy to be used and so smooth. Lately I've been craving  for some nudes and this one really does it. It is beige, skin colored, and natural. It's not too dark nor pale, it's just right.

-*-



The next one is number 2 or known as Pink Paws Paluches Rosees. A soft nude pinkish tone that made me look so innocent and perhaps one of the lipstick that most male refer as 'doesn't use any' >.<'

The tone is pretty but not really my shade. Right now I would either go nude or goth. Perhaps since it is October. Or those lovely shades of autumn where wine, deep purple, or burgundy would be very delish!

-*-


Number three is fresh, intoxicating, and also looks great on most skin tones as it brighten ones complexion. This is probably the best shade invented in the past few years that made any gal looks empowered, bold and yet still very much feminine. This is the shade which I think could never go wrong.

It has a hint of fresh rose, pink and red embracing as fuchsia, vibrant and still brave in terms of getting cat call. Oh how I just hate being cat called, I meant, be civilized man!! Those kind of people belongs to the cage, for sure.

-*-

Last but not least, yes it is number 6, Cat Call Miaou-minet. It is red, bright, bold, complimenting all skin tone, brazen, powerful, with a hint of pink and clearly seductive at the same time. It is a color that I can use every day without feeling guilty. This is the shade goes timeless.

Overall,

love the lipstick velvety texture, demi matte finish, comfortable for long wear. It might not be build to last forever but it stays until someone wipes it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment