Tuesday, May 2, 2017

IOMA Generous Day and Night Cream


Hello lovelies,

finally, I'm back in reviewing beauty products, it felt so good in doing so. It's kinda my thing, especially when it's about skincare and I love skincare. I have a closet fills with skincare. I do collects them, like I want to try almost every (good) skincare out there.

One of the best, is of course, IOMA, which lately, I've been using their Day and Night Cream. Apart from Bespoke, they  do have skincare with their specific intention, and these are from the number 3 collection as in the 'Regenerate'.

They name their cream Generous, and soon you'll find out why according to the details provided from IOMA official website.

-*-



Generous Day Cream:

Proven Results

  • Stimulates collagen synthesis
  • Leaves skin firm and toned
  • Protects again free radicals

Texture Benefit

A rich cream-gel, containing many active ingredients. A pleasurable texture to apply each morning,.

Beauty Advice

Apply IOMA Generous Day Cream every morning to your perfectly cleansed face and neck. Its creamy texture instantly provides you comfort and well-being. This exceptional skincare tones, firms and protects your skin from the first signs of aging.

IOMA Active Ingredients

MATRIXYL™ 3000: (biotechnology)

This active ingredient is composed of synthetic, miniature fragments of the most abundant protein in the skin: collagen.
  • Restores the dermal-epidermal junction (DEJ).
  • Boosts fibroblast metabolism.
  • Redensifies skin.

VITAMIN E (biotechnology)

  • Protects the skin against the harmful effects of free radicals.
  • Antioxidant.
  • Slows skin’s aging.

BORAGE SEED OIL (vegetal)

  • An effective regenerating treatment and contains remarkable anti-wrinkle properties.
  • Improves skin elasticity, revitalizes it.
  • Hydrates.
  • Regenerates, restructures.
-*-



Generous Night Cream

Proven Results

  • Stimulates cellular regeneration
  • Nourishes intensely
  • Relieves congestion for a smooth and comfortable skin

Texture Benefit

After you warm it up in the palm of your hands, this thick and comfortable cream is pleasant and easy to apply.

Beauty Advice

Apply IOMA Generous Night Cream at bedtime to your perfectly cleansed face and neck. With  its rich and soft texture, this skincare provides the ideal conditions that favor night repair. Your skin is both protected and corrected. In the morning, your skin is more dense and elastic, wrinkles are erased.

IOMA Active Ingredients

ANTARCTICINE: A GLYCOPROTEIN FROM THE ANTARCTIC SEA (biotechnologie)

  • Stimulates collagen synthesis.
  • Boosts the production of elastin.
  • Combats the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Prevents skin dryness.
  • Heals.

HYALURONIC ACID (biotechnology)

  • Plays an important role in the structure and organization of the dermis.
  • Contributes to skin’s firmness and elasticity.

SHEA BUTTER (vegetal)

  • Repairs.
  • Hydrates intensely.

WATER LILY FLOWER EXTRACT (vegetal)

  • Tones.
    There you go, seems like they are a very impressive pair isn't it, and they do.

    The unique gel cream formula is white (both) and feels so good on the skin.

    Let's start with the Day Cream which like a deep exotic white floral that some may like or dislike it at the same time. For me, it's a bit like medicinal in terms of scent but I'm not really worry about it since it goes away like 30 minutes or so, or perhaps I get used to it pretty fast.

    I'm focusing on the fact that it felt fresh and comfortable on the skin. During day time, we always look for that moisturizer that hydrates, firming, yet made the skin still feels light and comfortable all day long, well, for me, this is the moisturizer I've been looking for.

    It's hydrating enough and at the same time, provide that ample vitality on my skin, like they stay looking good. No dullness nor looking like I'm exhausted. It's been tough lately, and my skin stays perky, I think one of the reason in this awesome day cream.

    And the Night one is a biggy too. It has the similar scent but the texture might feels gel-ier (not even a word but you get what I meant). It has more bounciness than the day cream, feels sticky for like 2 seconds and it turns the skin instantly into this moist, supple, mochi-like skin that feels ultra soft and very comfortable. Using it like I've been using a hydro gel mask on my face all night long and the gel infiltrating my skin creating this gel barrier or a thin film that providing long lasting plumpness to my dry skin. And it does last, sleeping for the next 8 (or 10 hours when I'm lucky) I woke up feeling so good for my skin. Like I've done something right.

    I imagine the serum would be a total winner too, hopefully someday I can try the whole set.

    For now, let's just say I'm very happy in these babies, once again IOMA has made me feel ultra happy. My skin looking fine day and night with that added touch of regenerating so they'll stay young longer or better, getting younger everyday.

    Love it to the max!



No comments:

Post a Comment