Wednesday, August 9, 2017

L'Oreal Professionnel Pro Fiber Reconstruct


Hello lovelies,

especially you who happen to abuse the hair much, ehm, like me. I've bleached, curled, and have them bleached again in case the first one haven't ruined my hair. So when I see a few of them left me aka hair breakage, I'm not surprised, I'm more like, oh there you go.

So when I have the chance to try L'Oreal Professionnel Pro Fiber Reconstruct, for sure I'm happy to.

-*-



The series comes in several items from shampoo, conditioner, mask, leave in, and mine are conditioner and the leave in.

The conditioner itself is smooth, comes in a white creamy texture and smells good. It conditioned my hair just nice and I like to leave them on for around 5 minutes before rinsing  it off. What makes it different from the regular conditioner is that it has that 'filling' and reconstructing ability so the hair doesn't feel so brittle anymore. I've been using them for weeks now and I find no more hair being breaks. It helps strengthen the hair follicle like each strand's particle is fuller.

My hair is so brittle, when I touches the hair, I feel like they are they are so rough since many parts has been damaged. Since using the products, the hair is much chubbier and like a normal hair, no bumpiness nor parts that are missing.

-*-

Long-lasting* restructuring care, conditioner for very damaged hair. Especially designed for very damaged hair fiber and cortex, the PRO FIBER Reconstruction range from L'Oréal Professionnel creates a long-lasting effect of reconstructed hair, leaving the hair fiber feeling new from roots to ends. Hair is stronger, intensely soft, shiny, smooth and with a lightweight feel.
I use the conditioner like usual, after shampooing and on a wet hair. Rinsing them off is also easy, usually product that made for very damaged hair are heavy in texture and tend to be sticky, this one is light and very comfortable. I use it on my mid part hair all the way to the ends avoiding the scalp.

-*-


After rinsing everything off. I dry may hair using a towel and then continue the routine with the leave in from the same series.

Long-lasting* restructuring care, serum-in-cream for very damaged hair. Hair is replumped and controlled, radiating vitality, healthy again and repaired*. New fiber effect from roots to ends. The fiber is strong, intensely soft, shiny, smooth and light.

HAIR TYPE

  • Very damaged hair
  • Sensitized hair
  • Damaged cortex
  • Chemically altered
  • Hair subjected to multiple and agressive processes

RESULTS

  • Supple
  • Silky Soft
  • Nourished
  • Bouncy
  • Restored hair

-*-



Just a pump is enough for the me. It's white and creamy but lighter compared to the conditioner. They both has similar scent.

I'm using the leave in before hair dryer or sometime anytime when I think my dry ends looks like they needed some help.

These babies when use together works wonder to my hair. They become much smoother, softer, appear healthier and that glow is visible. The silky polished hair is definitely better than my super parched hair.

-*-


Now I'm more confident for my hair thanks to Pro Fiber Reconstruct, I can flaunt my hair and people will see the lovely colors, not the deeply damaged hair anymore.

-*-



Thank you L'Oreal Professionnel for the products that not only works in rebooting my hair, but airy, no greasy whatsoever, and never weighting them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment