Friday, August 4, 2017

SkinFood Freshmade Watermelon Mask


Hello lovelies,

SkinFood is one of my favorite brand for their concept. Aside from that, they always have this utterly cute packaging and products too. The texture, ingredients, final product, they look so good that find each of them irresistible. I once step into their store in Korea and remember want to buy the whole collection.

This is one of my haul, Freshmade Watermelon Mask.

-*-



A wash off gel mask that instantly soothes and hydrates complexion, leaving a fresh, subtle watermelon scent.




Key Ingredient

Watermelon is vitamin and anti-oxidant rich. It provides hydration and helps minimize pores and oil production.

Ingredients:
Water,Glycerin,Propanediol,Butylene Glycol,Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract,Isododecane,Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract,Sodium Polyacrylate Starch,Ethylhexylglycerin,1,2-Hexanediol,Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Hizikia Fusiforme Extract,Aronia Melanocarpa Fruit Extract,Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract,Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer,Potassium Hydroxide,Sodium Hyaluronate,D&C Red No.33(Ci 17200),Fragrance
Directions
Apply on to face with gentle massage avoiding lips and eye area, and wash off with warm water after 15 minutes.

-*-

It's like a puree, a cloudy gel with a slight puree texture, like there's an actual crushed watermelon there. And the scent is just amazing, more like a melon thou' than a watermelon in terms of scent since it's really sweet and fresh. Very fruity and somehow made me crave for some sweet melons.

The color is faint pink, so it's definitely not red like watermelon, and not really white too.
The texture is gel but like said above, like puree, not really thick but not watery thin too, so it's somewhere in between.


-*-


I cleaned my face and so ready to dive in. Oohh, it's so cooling and refreshing. Like this puree gel could make my skin swim in pure comfort and the smell is just too delicious and too good to be true, I'm afraid ants and bees comes to my face and eat this mask away.

-*-


I'm using them on a clean skin, simply spread the gel onto the skin on areas needed, like said on the instruction do avoid eyes and mouth. I leave them on for 15 minutes and enjoy every scent of it. My skin is rather dry, that's why I bought the watermelon. Aside from this, they also have lemon, cranberry, coconut and many more. Like shopping in a grocery market haha!

Back to the mask, I rinse them off after 15 minutes, since the mask doesn't turns dry or like clay mask, it's easy to wash them off.

My skin feels comfortable and hmm, how come on the cheeks when I put on my usual skincare, it feels rather sting a bit. Perhaps it has that mild exfoliating or pores cleansing effect.

-*-


After that, I put on my usual skincare and makeup, my skin looks refreshed and overall comfortable after a while. The skin seems brighter and more radiant too. Perhaps this mask more than meets the eye. For the oil minimizing effect and hydrating at the same time, it practically can be used by all skin type.


No comments:

Post a Comment