Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Pixy Cosmetics Nude Lip Creams

Hello lovelies,

Pixy Cosmetics has done it again, they made the bloggers crazy with their newest shades, the nudes.

Their Lip Cream alone are probably one of the lip creams that I used the most on daily basis, they have that depth and pigment with the most lightest texture ever. They smells good without being overwhelming and this is the best part, they feel so comfortable that they didn't make the lips feels dry nor taut.

-*-


Shades from red, purple to fuchsia are already in their original collection, now they adding shades number 7 (Vintage Rose), 8 (Delicate Pink), 9 (Glam Coral), 10 (Sweet Choco), 11 (Gaudy Orange), and 12 (Mild Peach).

Below is the swatches respectively from left to right.

-*-


Everything in terms of quality and product packaging is similar from their other Lip Cream, the texture also cream, using a soft tip wand and the consistency is there. Just the shades that are new and ready to take on anyone who love nudes.

Nowadays nudes are loved, it is definitely not a new shade but seems like the trends are coming back, strong eye makeup and nude lips are sought after.

The product is a waterproof lip creams that dries up upon usage, easily used and last all day when left untouched with oils or makeup remover.

-*-


I'll share my looks using these babies.

Let's start with Vintage Rose, shall we?!

-*-




This is Vintage Rose, a classic shade of rose where it is a mixture between beige and a hint of red in the right proportion. It create a soft look suitable for everyday use and kinda romantic too.

-*-

For me, Vintage Rose perhaps the safest shade, it matches or almost every one and every skin tone, like it's a shade that can never go wrong and many times considered as the color of the lips.

-*-


The next one is Delicate Pink, a shade that perhaps the softest mixture of pink and beige yet of course, so sultry and innocently sexy.

-*-


The color is a bit playful too, showing that you love adventure as much as you love yourself.

-*-



Shade number 9 is Glam Coral and it glamorous indeed. The coral shade is rich and looks great for an evening look, I feel in power using this shade.

-*-



Coral itself is a mix between beige, red and orange, the color might look serious but I think they add that charisma on our overall makeup.

-*-


This is Sweet Choco, the most chocolate shade in the nude series, it is intense and I love it. Those with olive skin can use this one better than I am. I love how smooth these Lip Creams are, all of them made my lips look so flawless.

-*-


Sweet Choco is probably a shade that I'll use in the office, it has that 'working' vibe.

-*-

Look how peaceful I am using Gaudy Orange. A shade that somehow calms me down and matches my skin tone. Orange, with a hint of red in beige base, it is serene.

-*-


 Last but not least, it's Mild Peach, shade number 12. A bit more orange than Gaudy Orange or perhaps a bit more yellow. The shade is softer and closer to the nude, another one of my favorite, oh who am I kidding, all of them are my favorite.

-*-


How about you? Which one is your favorite?


1 comment: