Friday, October 13, 2017

Make Remake Cloud All in One Cleanser

Hello lovelies,

I'm always looking for a good cleanser, like a never ending quest, I haven't found the ultimate cleanser that does all the tricks. From removing makeup to daily debris with minimum effort. Great in texture and easy to be used. Most of them are good for cleaning makeup only, or perhaps for removing dead skin cells, or perhaps to be used in the morning or soft makeup and so on, no one has ever create that on and only holy grail cleanser.

This one is said to be a good cleanser that does the job well, or does it?

-*-



http://makeremake.lgbeautymall.com/

A unique cloud-like facial cleanser that is made of cloud technique and filled with moisture. It is a weak acidic all-in-one cleanser

"After spending a small amount of water on a coin of 500 Won for a spatula, massage on a dry face, let the makeup and waste melt out, rinse it with lukewarm water after adding a small amount of water, and then rinse with lukewarm water. You can use it as a foam pack if you put foam on your face afterwards. "

[All components] Glycerin, sodium lauroyl glutamate, phage / phage / polybutylene glycol-8/5/3 glycerin, acrylate / C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, 1,2- Lentil seed extract, rye extract, oyster seed extract, oat kernel extract, flaxseed oil, silica, xanthan gum, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, purified water, denatured alcohol, tree Sodium diatomaceous earth, fragrance


-*-



I must say, the product looks appetizing. The cloud and all, it's gooey, satisfying and oh I can play with it for hours :D even the kids are interested. It's not really a gel, nor cream, it somewhere in between with airy texture, bubbly and solid at the same time. It's a sensory experience for me haha!

I've use them for months now since I bought two, and the bundle comes with Miffy stamp. When I was in Korea during early Spring, Miffy was everywhere, several brands are raving over her, collaboration after collaboration with her on the face of some products, she is cute alright. Some die hard fans would instantly purchase everything with Miffy on it.

I'm not really after her, I'm goo ga ga over the texture.

-*-



The product comes in a jar. It was clear with a black lid. Clearly the transparent container is a way the brand confidently showing us what's inside, clouds of cleanser.

I'm not a fan of any skincare nor cleanser in a jar for hygienic reason, hopefully, this one has their own agenda.

-*-




I use around a scoopful (the scoop is provided) and put it on my palm. Later it on my continuing squeezing the airy bubbly thingy and creating foam with it.

The lather is soft and gentle, instantly I have doubts whether it can clean makeup, and I was right, they can't really do that. I have to use a makeup remover before using this one when there's makeup on. Especially hard core makeup with waterproof formula, it's tough.

The scent is soft but noticeable, it is floral and fruity too, wonderful and pleasant. I like the scent but I wish the cleanser could do a better job. Perhaps I have to massage the skin longer or create more foam before applying to the skin. But in the end, I've tried different methods and ways to make it perform better, still, it's a daily cleanser that cleans daily debris and that's all.

It was said that the product contains a lot of good ingredients like flax seed oil, oyster seed extract, oat kernel extract, but these are the ingredients that perhaps took a while before we see significant result. In the short, the skin does feels softer and not as drying as using other surfactant.

-*-

Do I recommend this product?
Yes, it still worth trying. Between the intriguing texture and aroma, it is still a good daily cleanser, especially as a morning cleanser. It cleans while giving the skin a moisturizing effects. I even let my kids using it as it's not drying, the formula is rather gentle. The product may not clean makeup so do use it for step 2 or 3 after removing makeup.



No comments:

Post a Comment