Tuesday, January 16, 2018

MAC Studio Fix Perfecting Stick

Hello lovelies,

these babies from MAC are my recent treasure and they are (for sure) pleasing and satisfying.

I've shared a review on the lippies before (here) and how much I love it. Now, here's another product not to be missed.

-*-





MAC Studio Fix Perfecting Stick and mine happens to be in NW50, a shade that is perfect as a contouring color for me.

The product comes in a crayon like container and as the auto stick easily twisted up to be used, it's a very hand tool for me.

-*-




The packaging is a bit fancy, like the rest of MAC products where the packaging is in black, this one has a bit of a sparks. The brown color on the end is the shade of the product inside.

-*-




A chubby twist-up concealer pencil with a precise rounded tip.


Full Description
A chubby twist-up concealer pencil that hides dark circles, blemishes and other skin imperfections thanks to its precise rounded tip and propel/repel abilities. The formula is super-blendable with medium-buildable coverage, and sets to a natural matte finish that feels powdery and appears seamless on skin. Its portability and mess-free application make it the perfect product for on-the-go touch-ups.

     Long-wearing, eight hours
    Transfer-resistant
    Water-resistant
    Non-drying
    Crease-proof
    Provides stay-true colour, eight hours
    Provides instant and long-term hydration
    Dermatologist tested
    Non-acnegenic
    For all skin types


Usage

    Apply to skin directly from applicator or with 195 Brush.
    Blend with fingertip, sponge or brush.


-*-




As someone who is blessed with chubby cheek and more than one chin, I personally, definitely, truly, need this item to contour. And it works like a charm.
It blends easily on the skin and stays. That's the best part, it stays.

-*-




And below is the final result of using it.

-*-



Here's one more fact that wonders me, it can be used on 'wet' and ' or dry condition, like before and after powder and they still blends well.

-*-


During 'wet' after all the liquid and before all the powders, I use beauty blender to blend the product and after powder and everything 'dry', I simply use a brush to help blending it again, and I love the final result as it definitely create a cheekbones I never had.

-*-



Thank you so much MAC Cosmetics for giving me a product that works, giving me that defined irresistible lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment