Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hair Gloss at Johnny Andrean Salon


Hi everyone,

it's been a while since my last post, I've been going back and forth trying to find the best doctor around, and after a while I finally found my Consultant Breast Surgeon at Royal Taruma.

Hopefully, everything will go well after this.

There's a lot of things to be done and a whole lotta posts needed to be done and upload, this is one of them. Last week, I get my hair done at Johnny Andrean salon in Mal Puri Indah, it's Hair Gloss.

-*-




Hair Gloss coated the hair in colors but in light way without damaging the hair as much as other hair colorant. So it coats the outer layer only, within around 20 wash the hair should come back to it's before color but with added shine.

-*-



below is my before look, the hair lost it gloss completely, which is common for 2-3 months after hair coloring process.

-*-





The Hair Gloss used is from L'Oreal Professionnel called DIARICHESSE DIALIGHT, the choice of colors is abundant but it depends on the stock at each salon.

-*-




I choose mine in dark purple. This is the third time I colored my hair purple  ^___^

-*-



The thick gel is distributed well on dry hair. It is best to do the process when the hair is not rinse yet for at least 24 hours. Women whose on PMS or during their period is not recommended to do this. Please refrain yourself from unnecessary pain as it is proven to be differ from the normal state.

-*-





Since the staff from the salon wants to help me get a more long lasting and deeper colors, instead of 15 minutes leave on, she leave the Hair Gloss for 45 minutes. I do feel some tingling and a bit discomfort, but it was very mild compared to the usual hair dye.

Soon, the 45 minutes is over and my hair is washed thoroughly.

-*-



That's me and the staff responsible for my hair gloss heehee. The colors coated all the dry ends and dry parts of my hair. Each strands appears glossier, shinier and healthier. Now as a week has passed, every time I wash my hair, purplish bubbles still appears and so does the stain left on my towels as I dry my hair.

-*-



 Do I feel satisfied with this? Yes! I love the gentleness and easiness of the process. The Hair Gloss is suitable for those who wants to change their hair color as often as they want to without damaging their hair as much as permanent hair colors.

Thank you Johnny Andrean Salon.

4 comments:

  1. Omg! Cantik banget ci carnellin :D
    Lipstick nya apa ci yg foto terakhir? :)

    www.forgetmenot-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erna,

    thank you so much :)

    Itu lipstick Maybelline koleksi terbaru Fall in Love with colors ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing change after hair treatment...
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete